10 Affirmations To Love Who You Are….
- I love my body just as it is and in all its glory.
- I am more than my physical features… much more. I have skills, my own personality, and strengths that are unique to me and that is a beautiful thing.
- I let go of what society considers beautiful. I am beautiful just as I am.
- I deserve to feel good about myself. I deserve self-respect and respect from others and most importantly from myself.
- My physical features are not my identity.
- Today I appreciate my body and all the wonderful things it does for me.
- I am perfect just as I am, just as nature and God created me. I was meant to be ME.
- I treat my body with respect and I show it Love.
- I love all my parts and features of my unique body and I marvel and its wonder.
- No one but me dictates how I feel about myself and my body.